Asmodeus Guest

My son wants to join HEL

Hey guys, hey Adra- Happy new year !

I am kicking myself for not remembering to meet up with you when I was in London last week. I should have posted here prior to my trip.

I come here today because my 11 year old wants to join HEL. He plays mostly Xbox games and some PC games ( kids games). He asked me about HEL today, how we all started it up over decade ago, and asked if he could join HEL.

I told him that I would put in the request.

He did try to register as " Chance", his name - but the registration process kept denying it, something about spam users. I can assure you he had no clue about this website . Perhaps an issue with the forum registration itself.

If okay with you guys, he would like to wear the HEL flag in his COD games and post here ( under supervision ).

[HEL] Asmodeus

2. Sure mate, no problem.

When I joined HEL my daughter was just born.. she's 15 now!

We removed the age limit some time ago.. so I'm ok with it. I'll check for a user "Chance".
    Hellios Legacy

~ Adramalech - Juggernaut | Adrammalech - Sorceror | Terminatus - Marauder | Adrammalek - Powertech ~
    ~ Adrammelech - Assassin | Adrammelek - Operative ~
    Someone stole Adramelech

3. He/You need to register on the forum first before applying to join HEL.
    Hellios Legacy

~ Adramalech - Juggernaut | Adrammalech - Sorceror | Terminatus - Marauder | Adrammalek - Powertech ~
    Someone stole Adramelech

Asmodeus Guest
    we did... I will give it another go. He chose to go as HEL Marduk

5. I didn't see him in the user list.. I will check again.

Asmo come vent!
    Hellios Legacy

Someone stole Adramelech

6. There is nothing in the database for Marduk.
    Hellios Legacy

Someone stole Adramelech

Neon Guest
    Asmo! Whats up brother! Another FPS Hellion is what we need! Me and Metal are playing BF4 but I'll probably pick up a copy of COD:Ghosts soon! Get your ass back into gaming as well!

Neon Guest
    I remember the registration process being cranky for me as well. I think I had to try different email addresses.

Rabid66 Guest
    That Is awsome

Thread Information