B(.)(.)BIES Guest

Cool B(.)(.)BIES came by to say HI!

Hey fellow Hellions.
    It has been some time I entered the forums here. I joined HEL something like 11 Years ago, in the COD chapter, had great fun there, until the chapter was kicked out of HEL because of too much noise and bullshit.
    Then I was lucky enough to join the SWG chapter, and had the time of my life on it. I even was a proud Founder of the chapter for quite a while. Making the Guild in game grow to nearly a 100 people in the city! The fun was great and daily gaming hours of at least 12 hours. Then people started to leave after the bad latest update.
    Thats why I am looking for the same feeling once the SWG EMU is going life.

How is everybody doing?
    And what's nerw around here?
    Still kicking ass on SWTOR?

I dont really have a good oppertunity to play any game, but sometimes I am fuckin' about on the SGW EMU game, which is coming along pretty good, but as Mourn said once, tooooo frikkin slow.

Hope to hear from you guys!

2. Hey Boobert.. We're still in SWTOR.. I personally am playing SWG EMU on the Bloodfin server.
    Hellios Legacy

~ Adramalech - Juggernaut | Adrammalech - Sorceror | Terminatus - Marauder | Adrammalek - Powertech ~
    ~ Adrammelech - Assassin | Adrammelek - Operative ~
    Someone stole Adramelech

Neon Guest
    BOOBIES! Thats what this forum needed! Welcome back brother!

4. Everybody likes boobies
    Hellios Legacy

~ Adramalech - Juggernaut | Adrammalech - Sorceror | Terminatus - Marauder | Adrammalek - Powertech ~
    ~ Adrammelech - Assassin | Adrammelek - Operative ~
    Someone stole Adramelech

Thread Information